Beautiful

I never consider myself as a beautiful person as to me, a beautiful person is someone who is beautiful on the outside and the inside as well. How it hurts me sometimes when I look around me. My world is filled with beautiful people. My family and friends.

Talking about beautiful, I myself love to doubt other people when they say that I'm beautiful. To me, I just couldn't see it. I will never do so.

I am certainly not being ungrateful. I'm not blaming God for how he created me, but I'm blaming myself for not taking care of myself well. I understand that if we take care of ourselves well, we wont be facing any problems in terms of external or internal.

Now, I am this kind of person where appreciates beauty more than I can describe in words. I do. Just by looking at God's creation. MasyaAllah. Beautiful.

However, whenever I look at myself in the mirror, what I see is pure ugliness. I look into my eyes, and all I can see is a bruised soul. Dented, deformed and dark. I would sometimes cry owing to the fact that I have ruined myself over worldly things that aren't even worth the sacrifice of my soul.

Shahida,what have you done to yourself?

But hey! Everyone deserves a second chance. I myself know that it's not too late for me to change for the better. I can still make it. I believe I can.

5 comments:

Hazreen Shaza said...

shida, you're a very beautiful lady, you know that!

Anonymous said...

Beauty is not just your appearance :) If you are beautiful within, you will be beautiful as a whole.

Lucky Thirteen said...

Now the problem is I'm not so beautiful on the inside. :'(

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful.. :)

Lucky Thirteen said...

How would you know that? :'(