Nervous

Yes, I am feeling kinda nervous. I dont really know why I am kinda nervous right now. Maybe because I haven't written any new entries for quite some time. So yeah, here goes. :)

Hey people! Sorry for not posting any new updates here. It's not like I am actually busy. It's just that I dont actually have a proper Internet access. It's like whenever my dad is around, then I'll get the chance to go online. This is because, I am only able to do that with my dad's Internet connection from his phone.

So, what I have been up to lately? Lets see.
For one, I'm done with my Foundation in TESL. Even better, the results are in. I would say that, ehhhh, ok. Just ok. My result is just ok. It's not like I'm being ungrateful, it's just that I feel like I could've done wayyy wayyy better. :(

Next, since that I'm done with my Foundation, I have to wait around 6 months before I could continue my studies, doing Degree. But before I could do so, I would have to receive an offer letter from the Universities of my choice. Again, I'm feeling really nervous about this. With my so-so result, I'm terrified that I might not get an offer from the best University in Malaysia. I'm just praying to God that I will get the chance to study there.

Other than that, I'm going to take up a driving lesson soon. I actually feel genuinely scared and nervous about this. The idea of having the skill and knowledge to drive a vehicle around is kinda cool, but the fact that I have to learn all the skills is just, blerghhh :P Manual? Gahhh, how the hell am I supposed to know how to operate that kind of vehicle? Of course, yes, I'll learn how to. But still come on, it's scary! D:

Well, I guess this is it for now. Again, when I get an access, I'll update you peeps all right?
Take care! :)
The "Number 13"

No comments: