Envy


I dont know why, but a lot of people have questioned his ability. They mock him, make fun of him, say all the bad things imaginable about him. But when they get the chance to meet him in person, they get all excited and act as if they are his biggest fans. Well, to hell with these kind of people. Hypocrites!

Anyways, it's a really good news to see Ballack on ESPN commenting for the Euro 2012. He might not be able to represent his country but he is now given the chance to share his views on the thing that he is most passionate about, which is football. So, I'm all ready to see him on tv and drool during the given one month. I'm so proud to see him all so courageous and independent being in the States for the whole month. I hope that more people can see why he is one of the greatest football legends in the world.

Alles gute, Micha! Make me proud. :)


With love, 
The "Number 13"

No comments: