Vent

I'm sorry that I'm not such a good blogger, and I apologise. I must say that I used to be one entertaining blogger. But unfortunately time has changed me and I lost my mojo in blogging.

After I graduated from school, I didnt write much here. My entries were occasional and they suck. Big time. I know.

So yeah, lately, I've been meaning to write here. Since that I'm having my holiday here in Terengganu, I thought of writing about my journey here and my cousin's wedding and so much more. But when I try to write about it here, like right now, I just dont know how to start. I dont know what to write. I dont know what to share. It's a shame, really.

Umm, but there's nothing wrong with trying. Lets just give it a try. Sorry if it is as boring as hell. Dont say that I didnt warn you.

So on the last Friday, my family and I were on our way to Terengganu that I realised something. My cousin is getting married and we're invited to join the ceremony. So yeah, with a heavy heart, I joined the trip. Since I'm so-called-all-grown-up now, I hate family trips on holidays. From the bottom of my heart, I really hate it. It's just a stupid idea of having to travel real far to a place that sucks and having to deal with shit all day. It's really stupid. I hate it. Very much. 

Ok, whats next? Malaysian wedding ceremony. Yes. Sorry, but I dont think the "bersanding" shizz is necessary. You waste money on what? Showing off. Invite people to see how beautiful you look after you're lawfully wedded? Seriously? Such an unnecessary UNNECESSARY thing to do. I know that people would say that I'm being one sided; there are lots of good things that we can get from holding a wedding ceremony and blahh blahh blahh. But to hell with them! Well, I dont mean to offend anyone. But as for me, it's a waste of money, time and effort.

So there's not much to say. The morals of the story are;
1) I freakin hate family trips on holidays
2) Family trips on holidays are more of a big waste of time rather than them being precious moments spent.
3) I hate Malaysian wedding ceremony.
4) My blog is the best place to vent my anger without anyone putting their judgements on me.

P/S: If you dont like the way I am and how I write, then get the hell out of my page!

Now, I'll just stop here. Till then, take care.
Yours truly,
The "Number 13"

No comments: