Breathless

Dear Danial,

You would always take my breath away.
Like literally take my breath away. Hahaha (no point other than blaming you for everything Danial) :P

Well actually last night, I couldn't sleep well. Had difficulties in breathing. It must have been another one of my allergy reactions. Every night, whenever I'm at home instead of college, my routine would be;

  • Have dinner
  • Eat my meds
  • Feed my pet rabbit Hash Brown
  • Give him hugs and kisses
Yes, kisses. Allergy. Kisses. Rabbit. See the connection here? Yeah, that's me. Stubborn! Knowing the fact that I could not stand his fur, I still insist on giving him kisses every time I feel like giving him some. Just look at him. How can you ever resist that? Never! :D
  • Wash my face
  • Perform my prayers
  • Sleep
Sleep. Now here comes the story. While I was getting ready to go to sleep, suddenly, I realised that I couldn't breathe. How ridiculous is that? How can I not realise that I could not breathe? Silly me.


Well, we can breathe through both mouth and nose. So the thing is, my nose was blocked that I have no choice but to breathe through my mouth. I hate doing this as it will lead to another problem.
SORE THROAT!!!!

DAMMITTTTTTTTT!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Today, I hung out at the library. Did some library research on my Basic Principle Studies and did some preparation for tomorrow's Demonstrative speech.Kinda nervous about presenting it. With this flu I'm having, I just dont know how the hell am I suppose to present my speech without my snot dripping from my nose to my mouth.
Pray to God that this wont happen! 
Or it'll be.....


DISASTROUSSSSSS!!!!!!

So, this is all for now. I'll update you peeps later or tomorrow perhaps, with pictures of my demonstrative speech. Peace out! :)

Ps to le boyfriend; You look exceptionally handsome today. <3

No comments: