Please

Please. To please. To please others.
To please others so that they wont resent you.
Resent. To resent yourself.
To resent yourself when there are too many people who do.
People. People these days.
They are very hard to please and very much judgemental.
Hard. This is hard.
Difficult. This is difficult.
Indescribable. This feeling is just indescribable.
It just hurts. Hurt.

I am only human. Trust me, I am. I'm not an angel nor am I a saint. I am only human. Mistakes. I admit, as a human, I do make mistakes. I cant run from that. I'm sorry if I'm such a nuisance in your life.
Hey, I admit, I'm weak. But honest to God, I didnt mean to make fun of our religion. I never thought of it that way at all. I swear. I was just trying to better myself. Improve myself. I didnt mean to bug you with the way I behave or dress. Seriously, I have no bad intentions at all. None.

However, I do want to thank you. For what you said. You make me realise things. Thank you, friend.
Ya Allah, jauhkan lah aku dari menjadi seorang yang hipokrit.

Ps: http://theluckynumberthirteen.blogspot.com/2011/12/cuts-heartbreak.html

No comments: