Language Enrichment

I was given a task to write a narrative paragraph for my Language Enrichment class.
Well, here it is.

A disastrous date.


“I will never go on a date, ever, again!”, he yelled at my face. Then he walked away with a ripped shirt, wet pants and chocolate sauce all over his head. He left me, giggling, at the dinner table. It was such a disastrous date. For him, I assume. It all started when my friend decided to set me up with her friend from college. I was a bit reluctant but ended up buying a new dress just for the occasion. Then, came one of the most memorable nights. He called me up and said, “I’ll wait for you here, at Chili’s. I’m wearing a blue shirt with khakis pants”. I came with such imaginations of how he would look and be like. The moment I got there, he caught my eyes. Apparently, he was the only one who was wearing a blue shirt with khakis. So, as I was walking to our table, I fortuitously tripped over my dress. I knocked down a waiter who was holding a tray of chocolate desserts. It landed on top of his head. He turned around, furious and yelled, “Who did this?” I looked up and saw him staring down at me. I tried to get up but I accidentally hit another waiter who was carrying a tray full of drinks. The drinks flew pass me and splashed onto his pants. His face was so red that I had to quickly apologize. When I was walking towards him, he decided to storm off. I managed to grip on his shoulder and accidentally tore his sleeves off. Disastrous? I guess so!"

Hope you peeps enjoyed this.

Indifferent,
The "Number 13"

No comments: