Result? Result. Take Two

Semester 2

Click on the image for a clearer view

Hello there peeps.

Yes, here is the second semester's result slip. 
Let me enlighten all of you with the story of how I managed to achieve such result. Hold on there, dont go yet. The story will be simpler and shorter this time.... hah! You wish! You want to read, stay!

Okay, that sounded pretty cool in my head. But anyway, as promised, a short and simple story. One of the reasons why I say that the story is short and simple. It might be because I only have one subject that I want to write about. One subject that I feel the need to justify. That one subject is.... yeah, you guessed it! The one with the C+ up there. Yeah, that is the subject. The bloody subject that I just cant.. I cant even... I. Nevermind. Skip that. Moving on.

So, yet another one of my typical antics. Screwed the first assignment which carries a total of 20 marks. Guess what I got this time? 7. Can you imagine? 7 out of 20! How crazy is that? Indeed. Very. Very crazy.

What happened, you asked? I just pretty much screw the assignment. I didnt answer the paper properly. My lecturer asked me the same question. What happened. I answered with total confidence,

"I just dont understand what the question wants" 

Yeah. How stupid was I? I could've gone to my lecturer's office and ask her. But I assumed that I can figure it out on my own. Lesson to be learned here peeps. If you dont understand, ASK!

Well, aside from having a super tough time in understanding the subject, I had to suffer and arm injury. My right arm. Which I use. For writing. Sad isnt it? Yeah.

I wasnt able to use my arm for up to 5 months. You see, I tore my forearm muscle and sprained my vein. Sounds terrible doesnt it? Felt terrible I kid you not.

I was depressed. I was sad. I was mad. I had all the bad feelings all jumbled up together inside. I just couldnt help but to feel really frustrated with myself.
What caused the injury? I'll explain that in another post soon. Too bloody frustrating to tell you about it here.

But anyway, look on the bright side right. I managed to get an A for all the other subjects. That is pretty awesome to me. I managed to get rid of the Bs! 

But I still hate myself for getting a C+! Like dang it! That really brought my pointer down! It really frustrates me. Every time. 

I believe that God has his plans. I am grateful that I'm still able to score above 3.5. To maintain such result is a miracle -- after all the shits I had to go through this semester.

All in all, I'm very much thankful. I owe this to my family. Especially my mom.

"My sweet success will be ours, mom and dad. I promise!"

Ambitious,
The "Number 13"

No comments: